Forumul serialelor TV
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Forumul serialelor TV

Va oferim o colectie diversificata de seriale. Cele mai noi recenzii, stiri si informatii din lumea serialelor TV.

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare
Bine ai venit pe forumul serialelor TV !

Distribuiţi | 

Episode 17: Something I Can Never Have

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
miss.ankee
miss.ankee
Admin
Admin

feminin Numarul mesajelor : 846
Puncte : 2569
Localizare : Bucharest
Data de inscriere : 10/08/2010

Episode 17: Something I Can Never Have _
MesajSubiect: Episode 17: Something I Can Never Have   Episode 17: Something I Can Never Have I_icon_minitimeJoi Aug 12, 2010 3:43 am

Niki turns up with a court decision in absentia awarding her custody of Jenny- Andy offers Jake legal help as fleeing is loosing. Lucas goes to his ma now the truth is out but decides to stay with Dan as he considers himself the enemy's only weak spot. Keith feels betrayed by everyone; Dan can't resist gloriously admitting having set him up and is physically assaulted. Brooke dreads her impeding departure and realizes she may stay with a friend; Peyton is willing, but her parents refuse. Anna turns Felix in to the principal for writing dike on Peytons locker, with disastrous results: he is dumped by Brooke, his parents send him to military school, and Anna even blames him for not knowing she's the lesbian. Nathan drives to where Haley tours, pours out his heart ready to do everything for their marriage, but only hears she wasn't ready and right now the show comes first, so he returns. Lucas makes Brookes year: Karen and he take her in. Keith leaves, anywhere and maybe forever.
Sus In jos

Episode 17: Something I Can Never Have

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Forumul serialelor TV :: SERIALE :: SERIALE ON-AIR :: One Tree Hill :: Season 2-