Forumul serialelor TV
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Forumul serialelor TV

Va oferim o colectie diversificata de seriale. Cele mai noi recenzii, stiri si informatii din lumea serialelor TV.

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare
Bine ai venit pe forumul serialelor TV !

Distribuiţi | 

Episode 5: I Will Dare

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
miss.ankee
miss.ankee
Admin
Admin

feminin Numarul mesajelor : 846
Puncte : 2569
Localizare : Bucharest
Data de inscriere : 10/08/2010

Episode 5: I Will Dare _
MesajSubiect: Episode 5: I Will Dare   Episode 5: I Will Dare I_icon_minitimeJoi Aug 12, 2010 3:35 am

Felix Taggaro, the new kid in school, makes his grand entry in Tree Hills youth society by organizes a "dare night" on personal invitation, test the limits of the coolest kids plus Mouth (who was very helpful) and Tim, who begged hard enough. The tasks for the pairs, both picked by Felix, are very different, unfairly so. Nathan and Tim, get one humiliation after the other, Tim -who feels neglected now Nathan is such a devoted husband- even a full body waxing. Mouth has the fun of his life doing things he would never dare on his own, and his two black teammates, from Rivercourt basketball. During a shoplifting, Lucas is saved from arrest by the mysterious Latino girl Anna, who helps him trough all the way. Felix reserves pairing up with Brooke for himself, who nearly chickens out each time. Haley is teamed with Peyton, who tearfully confesses to a real priest, and off script, she has tried cocaine. Keith is caught off guard when a beautiful woman comes to Dans Motors and begins flirting with him. Karen enjoys her first date with Andy, her younger professor.
Sus In jos

Episode 5: I Will Dare

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Forumul serialelor TV :: SERIALE :: SERIALE ON-AIR :: One Tree Hill :: Season 2-