Forumul serialelor TV
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Forumul serialelor TV

Va oferim o colectie diversificata de seriale. Cele mai noi recenzii, stiri si informatii din lumea serialelor TV.

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare
Bine ai venit pe forumul serialelor TV !

Distribuiţi | 

Episode 12: You'll Be the Death of Me

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
miss.ankee
miss.ankee
Admin
Admin

feminin Numarul mesajelor : 846
Puncte : 2569
Localizare : Bucharest
Data de inscriere : 10/08/2010

Episode 12: You'll Be the Death of Me _
MesajSubiect: Episode 12: You'll Be the Death of Me   Episode 12: You'll Be the Death of Me I_icon_minitimeJoi Aug 12, 2010 6:38 am

With Jason in jail for Amy's murder, he tries to prove his innocence, while Sookie thinks that the killer is someone that they are close with. Meanwhile, Marryann bails Tara out of jail and lets her stay at her posh mansion. Tara is wary about trusting Maryann, but enjoys living in her luxurious home. Tara likes it even more when she meets a temporary resident, Benedict Talley, whom is nicknamed Eggs. But it is secretly revealed that Maryann and Sam Merlotte have a connection. The identity of the serial killer is finally revealed as Arlene's fiancée Rene, who now sets his sights on Sookie to kill her for her association with Bill. The charming Rene, formerly known as Drew Marshall, is actually a psychopath bigot whom kills women whom have ever associated themselves with vampires and he ends up chasing Sookie to the local graveyard near Bill's house. After hearing her screams, Bill risks his life by going out into the sunlight to rescue her, while Sam turns into his dog form to help. While in jail, Jason is approached by a representative of the Fellowship of the Sun, the anti-vampire church, and he gets a new view on life.
Sus In jos

Episode 12: You'll Be the Death of Me

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Forumul serialelor TV :: SERIALE :: SERIALE ON-AIR :: True Blood :: Season 1-