Forumul serialelor TV
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Forumul serialelor TV

Va oferim o colectie diversificata de seriale. Cele mai noi recenzii, stiri si informatii din lumea serialelor TV.

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare
Bine ai venit pe forumul serialelor TV !

Distribuiţi | 

Central Coast dating - Looking for a guy that likes to swing

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj

Mildurad
Vizitator

Central Coast dating  - Looking for a guy that likes to swing _
MesajSubiect: Central Coast dating - Looking for a guy that likes to swing   Central Coast dating  - Looking for a guy that likes to swing I_icon_minitimeMar Iul 26, 2011 5:38 am

USA free dating - Need someone very sexy My name is Carla ASBURY I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. dating usa singles in Queensland free online dating Lismore dating Dubbo online dating Queensland free online dating i do not care about your race, your looks . youu can be short or tall. skinny or fat. hairy or shaved. just be yourself and know how to give me what i need in bed. message me if u awnna know what i look like. Would like to meet someone who is married but still feels llonely, no strings attached. Not looking to leave home and destroy everything. We can talk, share secrets,laugh, hug, kiss, and whatever.Smile I`m not looking to jump in bed with you in the first 10 minutes or even in the first month, so please don`t be pushy. i wanna let loose and have some fun out on the town ASAP! im always down to try new things. i am a student looking for someone to chill with and maybe more. send me something about yourself and maybe we can meet up Smile I just wanna have fun! all about good times! ! sorry boys, no pix yet until I get yours:( i can be very discrete Wink hit me up if u wanna have fun I am on here cuz its free. I want someone to show me a good time. Im not a slut but hey you never know, you might get lucky if oyure the right guy. I like hanging at the mall and going to clubs every weekend. I'm not into games, lizrs, casual hook-ups and cheaters. I am honest and expect the same from you. If any of these are part of your intentions, please move onto the next persson. I can hang with the guys, but also be a girly-girl.
Sus In jos

Central Coast dating - Looking for a guy that likes to swing

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Forumul serialelor TV :: CONTESTS :: Concursuri-